in this project you will need to
1) created the design
2) create schematic
3) select economical components and build a BOM using Digikey parts, ensuring each component has more than 20% additional capacity than its rated value
4) layout the PCB according with EMC and EMI compliance best practice
5) write code to bring the ARM chip up (any ARM chip can be used in the design - please propose what you want in your bid)
6) write firmware that allows the product to respond to ethernet received commands to set values of the audio DSP configurations (EQ, level, mutes, FIR filters, delays, metering), responding to set and get commands, ping commands and providing continuous metering
7) write software than manages 8 presets as well as a live state
8) operate on a scheme where the device can coesit with multiple other similar devices on a network and be assigned 3 different IDs. A group ID, and individual ID and an IP addresss. All 3 methods shall allow control based upon group, or individual device
9) write code to deploy sigma DSP program at boot, and connect control between the ARM and DSP
Please only respond if you have similar project experience and have years of experience in firmware with ARM and network cotnrol
To clarify, this project reuqires the use of an Analog Devices DSP ADAU1467
The analog devices DSP is to connect to 4 line level audio inputs using two high quality AD converter.
Texas Instruments PCM4202
The analog devices DSP is to conect its output to 6x Octal DA converters:
Texas Instrumets PCM1690.
There must be analog input and output buffering using high quality op amps.
The inputs and outputs shall all be connected to RJ45 connectors for analog audio input and output being connected via RJ45 cables.
There will also be additional requirements for a network interface that uses a Marvel gigabit network switch, with 1 fibre and two RJ45 copper interfaces. Another port of the Marvel switch must go to the ARM, and another switch port to a specific header module Using the Marvel 88E6320. This specific header shall be compatible with the BACH module here:
The bach module shall be connected to a compatible pin header, and shall be powered, and connected to the network switch port. Two I2S lines from the BACH shall be routed to the Sigma DSP inputs. The UART control line shall also be connected fromt eh BACH to the ARM, but no firmware coding is required.
There shall be two DC inputs to the PCB. A wide ranging 18V-60V DC input, and a 12V input. Any additional rails shall be designed and included in the PCB design as part of this project.
9 freelance font une offre moyenne de $1263 pour ce travail
We have 13+ years experience in circuit & PCB design, manufacture & assemble, embedded firmware & application, Mobile Apps development. We have developed many products ago using various microcontroller including STM32 Plus
Hi Sir, We are PCB design experts and we have read your project and we can do this project for you. We would like to use STM32 series or TI series of MCUs. Please check our profile and get some confidence abou Plus
We can start from at least $ 250, updates every 3 days ( for beginning, not by hour rate for the main task) We can discuss for discounts scheduled payment by 12 months or 6 months 15+ years in Technology Business a Plus
I can Design schematic, PCB, BOM and firmware for ARM processor with network control and SigmaDSP chip from analog devices......... I use KiCAD open source PCB design software, CAD Designer seeking to transfer broad-b Plus
I am Scientist, electromechanical engineer, I can help You with specialized designs, command over digital simulations and written reports. I have more of five years of experience developing science and engineering wor Plus
Hello there I am an experienced embedded software and hardware engineer and have 20+ years experience in this field. Your project is very interesting for me and I really want to work on this project. Even though I am Plus
Hello How are you? I'm a highly-skilled programmer with 15+ years experience. In the past, I developed SATR system for Battlefield Sports company in AU and worked with Mr. Peter for 3+ years. You can confirm it on m Plus
I have experience in creating devices based on ADA1701. I am sure that I will finish your project successfully within the deadline.
Hi, We are having one of the best team in India to design & develop software applications ( embedded as well) ,PCB design & firmware application, iOT, GPS device & GPS Tracking etc. SCOPE : Schematic diagram, P Plus