I have a requirement for a PWM based three phase Micro Hydro Controller or ELC to be designed and prototyped. The ELC( Electronic Load Controller) is intended to control the voltage and frequency of a synchronous generator of a stand- alone micro hydro power generator. The generator frequency variation is in inverse proportion to the loading condition where ELC maintains constant loading of generator. The IGBT based DC chopping method is used for diverting excess power to the dump load using microcontroller for frequency sensing & control signal generation. The sensed frequency variation, is the reference to PWM signal generation, for the gate control of IGBT.
Given below are my requirements for the Controller:
1) The ELC is intended to control a three phase synchronous generator.
2) IGBT will be used for diverting excess power to the dump load. The IGBT can handle up to 500 Amps.
4) In case the dump load is damaged/disconnected or the IGBT malfunctions or the main board malfunctions and it can no longer divert excess power to the dump load, then the frequency will rise. This can damage the equipments connected to the generator. A circuit need to be built in to disconnect the user load by means of a solid state relay/contactor in the event of over frequency or under frequency.
5)Total harmonic distortion of the sine wave should be less than 5%
6) Isolate the IGBT sufficiently using opto couplers and snubber circuits. Fast switching of IGBT generates significant radio interference. Please ensure that this does not impact the performance of the ELC
7) I also need the schematics, part list, PCB layout& design, source code etc of the ELC
9) The project will be completed when the ELC is working satisfactorily in all [login to view URL] iterations might be required to get the ELC working correctly. I have a Pump driven Micro Hydro Turbine setup.
We will discuss finer details of the project once you are ready to take up the project.
NOTE: PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO RELEASE MILESTONES BEFORE COMPLETING THE PROJECT. ACCEPT THIS PROJECT ONLY IF YOU ARE OK WITH THIS.
7 freelance font une offre moyenne de $4650 pour ce travail
Hi, I am a post graduate power electronics engineer and having very good industrial experience of 8+ years in R&D and project development. I am excellent welding power supplies design, Plasma ARC power supplies, high f Plus
hi I've read your job description and believe I’m an ideal candidate to fill this position as an electrical developer. I have lots of experience in ELC and IGBT. Also I have a good eyes on PCB design based on the 3W ru Plus
Hi Sir, We can do this project for you . Lets talk to us on it. We are professional engineers and developers who do such projects from the last 10 years. We offer you our skills for this project at very low r Plus
Hi, I am an Electronics and computer science engineer, I have experience working with various prototyping boards, Raspberry Pi, Arduino, mbed (ARM proto board)... as well as developing custom PCBs, you can find some o Plus
Hi i'm engineer, power distribution and control expert, i have experience working in control design, distribution substations, grounding, renewable energy i can develop for you complete designs for building; plans, cal Plus
Hello, Based on the several clear drawbacks of the ELC method to attain a constant output frequency with varying user loads and water pressure, I’d like to ask: Have you explored alternative ways? Two come to mind: 1) Plus
Hello, I am an electromechanical and electronic technician, and I only have the thesis to be an electronic engineer. I work in an electrical testing laboratory, under international standards, im work here for more tha Plus