【Who Are We?】
We are SnapSolve, a doubt-solving app for Class 6-12 students in India. We would like to onboard experienced teachers who have good student base to join us and provide premium learning experience for students.
【About the Project】
Our primary goal is to provide tutors with a digitalized homework platform in which tutors can invite their own students to our app & give homework solutions. If you join us, you can earn by inviting students and providing homework questions to your students. The more students you invite, the more usage of our platform, the more you can earn!
- Flexible working schedule: you can work anytime & anywhere.
- With students invited, you can earn upto 5000 rupees per month.
- Must have a Bachelor's degree or above.
- Currently teaching in private/public schools, other offline institutions or coaching centers, or home tutoring is a must.
- Teaching Physics, Math, Chemistry, or Biology are preferred. Other subjects are welcomed as well.
- Applicants who are teaching Class 6 to Class 12 are preferred.
- Should have a good base of students for daily teaching.
- Good communication skills and passion for helping students.
50 freelances font une offre moyenne de 3146 ₹/heure pour ce travail
I am an MBBS student from Pakistan with a firm grip over the basics of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics I have taught students at the intermediate level and do my work due diligently.
I am a student pursuing graduation in chemical engineering in IIT Madras.I am here trying to help students to improve their foundation skills for JEE which is becoming one of Indias toughest examinations.
I am solving the maths problems...very easy and understanding type....I am usually a [login to view URL] mathematics student I am passed gate exam in 2021
I am very dedicative to all type of [login to view URL] you can believe [login to view URL] please give me the chance.i will definitely make you proud for giving me the job.
I have been a maths teacher for a decade now. I have taught in Indian as well as international schools. I am a cuemath teacher too. Feel free to contact me for further information