Learnship Networks is looking for an ENGLISH Trainerwith Legal Background in Munich (München), Germany or neighboring areas to join our school and meet our growing demand! Classes will be held in Munich, therefore, travel is required.
Learnship Networks GmbH is a global language learning services provider headquartered in Cologne, Germany, which specializes in live online teaching, connecting students and trainers internationally through the use of a virtual classroom. In efforts to diversify our product offerings, we have recently begun offering face-to-face language instruction as well as blending learning courses to corporate clients.
In regards to our online courses, our freelance teachers are located in many countries, and are able teach from the convenience of their home. In addition, we are focused on expanding our company portfolio through the offering of in-company face-to-face lessons. Our private and group lessons provide a unique and personalized learning experience for our clients. Our teachers have flexible schedules and set their own hours.
Due to client demand, we are currently seeking a freelance English trainerto teach face-to-face Business English classes in Munich (München), Germany.
• Planning and preparing for lessons
• Providing lessons for students according their educational needs
• Giving students feedback including homework
• Promoting the general progress of students
Our ideal candidate:
• A native English speaker with a native accent and pronunciation
• Experience teaching English
• Previous business experienceor Business English teaching experience would be ideal
• Strong German language skills preferred, but not necessary
• Strong proficiency in using the internet
• Friendly, outgoing personality
• Fun working atmosphere in an energetic team
• Opportunity to gain experience in online-teaching utilizing multimedia and interactive tools
• Flexible schedule
• An attractive hourly wage
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in joining our team, please email your CV and cover letter to: Marjorie at with ENGLISH Trainer with Legal Background in the subject line.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.