The purpose of this project is to collect and organize articles from 14 websites and create a single eReport as well as PDF comprised by these articles. I own all of the websites and their content. Here are the steps in this process:
1. Go to [url removed, login to view] There are approximately 60 websites featured there. The first category – Business Development – has the 14 websites you will be working with.
2. Each of the 14 websites has 10 or so articles specific to the theme of the website. Each of these articles per website needs to be copied from its main page and pasted into txt file (not Word).
3. Structure of the Report – Each website title or theme (for example, Affiliate Marketing Tips, Social Networking, Work From Home, etc.) will form a chapter in the Report.
4. The 10+ articles from each website will comprise the given chapter’s content. You will structure it like this for each of the 14 websites [chapters of the eReport].
5. If you can provide a design component to your work (for example, a piece of art from each website, maybe the thumbnail itself designating each chapter), that’s all the better. Please let me know this in your bid.
6. Create a Table of Contents. Once everything is organized, you will paginate and create a Table of Contents with chapters in the following order:
a. Work At Home
b. Computers and Laptops
c. Affiliate Marketing Tips
d. Paid Survey Tips
e. Online Business Guide
f. Internet Marketing
g. Social Networking
h. Twitter Guide
i. SEO & Traffic Tips
j. Pay Per Click
k. Blogging Guide
l. Article Marketing
m. Domain Names
n. Web Hosting Guide
The deliverable is a document or file I can edit. It will be copyright 2011 by James Alvino.
Décerné à :
14 freelance font une offre moyenne de $101 pour ce travail
I can provide you with the work as per your requirement. The work shall be organized in structured manner in MS Word 2007/2003 with table of content as desired by you. I assure you of quality work and timely delivery.