Healthcare based e-commerce marketplace - Using Django Oscar and Postgresql
Products/Services can be - Pharmacy, Medicines, Doctors, Clinics, Pathlabs, etc.
Django Oscar out of the box gives everything for an e-commerce platform and can be customized. In addition to existing features, following Work-Items are to be done -
1) Integration of Apache Solr for Faceted Search. Location based filtering. Auto-indexing in case of new products added. Search by Alphabets (A-Z). Taking Medicine as example - filtering must be doable on the basis of Price, Disease Category, Availability (Stock), Prescription Required, etc.
2) Google Map integration for entering address in profile
3) Estimated distance calculation based on locations of seller and customer. Show nearest sellers based on user's geo-location.
4) Payment Gateway Integration like wallets like Paytm, Net Banking and Cards. Saved Cards option.
5) Upload Prescription Feature. Max 3 prescriptions allowed for each user. View/Export option.
6) Dynamically load product list on scrolling
7) SignUp feature using Google/Facebook Account along with verification of email and phone (OTP).
All the above is to be done especially for backend with testable UI. NO front-end design required. All the above work must be available as RESTful APIs. Documentation of code and features required. Duration - Max 4 weeks.