Here are the requirements for the Drupal project. Don't bid until you understand all of the requirements.
1. Create drupal skin based on our Photoshop design. You will receive either .ai or .psd files and you will need to create the css layout. Each section of the “Home” page should be editable blocks. Left or right side elements need to be editable blocks. Footer elements need to be in editable blocks (menu blocks or regular blocks depending on the design) There will be a home page and an inner page design layout that you will create based on our Photoshop designs. Inner pages will be very simple, with side blocks.
2. You will configure the website with Drupal menu (drop down menus), Blocks, and Views. All menus must be dynamic Drupal menus. (In your bid, confirm that you understand that you are using menus, Blocks and/or Views, so I know that you actually read the project description and not just auto bid.)
3. Install the following modules:
CKEditor (enable image and file uploads, or use image/document field for content type),
4. You will need to create Contact form, about 5 fields.
5. You will need to transfer the content of the old website to the new. 18 pages total
Include a link to 2 of your most recent Drupal projects.
11 freelance font une offre moyenne de $216 pour ce travail
I'm an experienced Drupal developer. I will using menus, Blocks, Views to do work for you. Please PM me for further discussion. Recent works are [url removed, login to view], and peninsulapictures.com.au. Regards, Cuong
I have been building Drupal sites for many years. I have knowledge of menus, blocks, and a multitude of the available modules for Drupal. My most current sites are [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view] Plus
Hello Friend I have experience in drupal. This is my work. Please check your PMB. Thank you, Rahul Barge
Hi, I am Baber Javed, one of the co-founders of Square63 and I am writing to you to see if you are interested in using our offshore development team in Pakistan. We have expertise in Web 2.0 design and development & b Plus
We have reviewed your project and believe that we can achieve your goals for the price of about 250. I am sure we can do it in less than 10 days BUT put 10 days just in case something crazy happened. We are an all Plus