Looking for experienced Drupal 8 Developers to enhance our team. We develop numerous web sites and systems while supporting existing customers. The positions will include working on many different sites as needed.
Skills include - PHP, Symfony, Drupal, CSS, HTML, API Integrations, GIT, Slack, Server management Nginx / Database management
Team members will do at the least the following:
- Develop custom modules for Drupal
- Site updates and security checkups
- QA and review
- Site Theming and Theme creation
- Integrations with third parties and logins systems
- Site building of pages, menus, content types, people, roles and forms
- Bug fixing / Issue root cause analysis
We Develop using best practices and coding standards as well as develop systems that customers can truly use and update. Delivering a simple and effective site with the content editor in mind is a must.
What Drupal 8 projects can you share with us?
How long have you developed Drupal solutions?
Can you share how you've performed migrations, or complex integrations into Drupal?
Can you explain how you've used Paragraphs in the past?
Do you have a [login to view URL] username?