Windows Server admin needed for multiple projects
First project needs an SSL wildcard certificate installed and tested for the domain and 2 sub domains. . Really easy project. 2nd task is to check a link which is only www and use the rewrite module to change to accept the https:// before the www so that the link wirks with the newly installed SSL cert.
WARNING! READ CAREFULLY THE ENTIRE DESCRIPTION BELOW AND FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS. Failure to follow simple instructions will lead to us reporting you to Freelancer. We hate auto-bidders and anyone who uses copy/paste without reading the project description. A detailed proposal is expected. If all you do is provide a one line proposal " I can do this for you", you will look unprofessional and you won't be hired. READ THIS CAREFULLY: Some basic but important rules. If you don't follow these rules we will report you and you account may be terminated. No excuses if you tell us, "oh i forgot"
1. Start your bid with "instructions read" . Failure to do so and we will know you are an auto bidder and you don't know how to follow simple instructions.
2. Blank bids to be deleted.
3. Don't ask us later how much we want to pay, your bid is not a placeholder. We will stop communicating with you if this happens.
4. Any bid over a budget of $18 USD/hour will be deleted.
5. We need someone who knows windows servers to do something really simple for us. Just the SSL certificate we recently purchased and set up the bindings. Once this is complete, we will test the site and make sure customers can make a purchase. Its its working you get paid. So you need to know and understand SSL certificates and HTTPS.
6. Provide an estimate and quote for these tasks listed above.
14 freelance font une offre moyenne de $14/heure pour ce travail
Hi, I will install Wildcart certificate on Windows server to make it secure. I have more than 10 Years of expertise in relevant field. Let's discuss. Thanks !
instructions read I can install the purchased certificate for your web server, provide access to the server and i will have the task completed for you
Hi, I manage my IIS sites regularly. Doing deployments and adding/updating SSL certifiicates and/or rewrite rules and all kinds of Web Applications maintenance. This seems simple to me. Regards, Naveed Butt
Dear sir, I have 7 years of experience on .Net Technology [login to view URL] and past worked on 6 .Net window based projects [login to view URL] dedicatedly with client to finish project in time. [login to view URL] experience on C# Language an Plus