Our small project team is looking to build a good working relationship with a reliable and competent System Administrator. The work would consist of an initial job (see tasks listed below) as well as some recurring tasks which would be on an ad hoc basis.
If you have any questions about the work, please contact me (expected response time within one week).
- Open a Debian/Ubuntu VPS on [login to view URL] (eg. proper sshd config, fail2ban, ufw)
- Migrate existing Semantic Mediawiki and update to latest version
o MySQL based
o Includes setting up several plugins
o set up emailing
o optional: enable fail2ban for SMW
- Migrate existing Docker-compose containers for Nextcloud and OnlyOffice
o run updates if necessary
o optional: enable fail2ban for Nextcloud
- Migrate existing flat HTML website
- Regularly update software to the newest versions when security updates are released
- Be familiar/comfortable with setting up and securing the aforementioned software
- Centrally document all your actions
- We're always open to advice on the current setup, so if that is something you are comfortable with doing, that would be an asset
22 freelances font une offre moyenne de 23 €/heure pour ce travail
Dear, I have vast experience in System Network and security fields please let me know if you require my services. May we build a better relationship in this project.
Hi, could you please share a bit more information about your existing infrastructure? I can assist and configure your VM and infrastructure from the scratch, drop me a message to discuss details.