We’re looking for creative people, who share our passion for innovation, AI, and technology, and care for the planet. Makers who love to build stuff with their own hands and challenge the status quo.
We are VivaDrive - we help companies introduce electric vehicles and alternative forms of transport in their organisation, and manage this new low-emission fleet.
We’re looking for a backend developer who’s a true tech geek, creative thinker and willing to help us build creative transportation and mobility solutions. In this role you will be leading backend development of our fleet management platform for traditional and electric vehicles. You will also help us shape technology vision and strategy that will allow us to thrive and build a solid competitive advantage on the market.
- 5+ years working as a backend developer
- Passion for code craftsmanship
- Loves getting shit done
- Python/Django experience
- REST, Docker, Postegresql, GIT experience
- Cloud infrastructure experience
- Experience working in a Linux environment
- Team player with good communication skills
- Starting in August
- Initially for 4 month with option to work with us long-term
- B2B contract
- - International team and great atmosphere
- Possibility work with projects that matter and have social impact
- International exposure
- Possibility to join our Hackathon team
We are a technology startup with a passion for solving problem related to transportation and mobility.
We a young start-up with large ambitions of being the main leader on the European market in the field of electric car fleet and mobility management. We have 10 person team with people from Poland, Italy, India, Portugal and Belgium. We started in 2019 and since then we participated in several acceleration programs in Poland and in Europe like Data Market Services by The Next Web, where we were selected the one of the 5 most promising transportation companies in Europe, and we won MITEF CEE acceleration program.
Now, we are preparing for an expansion. Join us on this exciting journey.
Here are our takes on workplace diversity and learning approach.
[login to view URL]
[login to view URL]