Bima Paathshala is an educational Mobile app to enable financial literacy in rural India. The Application has courses, videos, articles, and other content for making its users financially literate. The app is available in 11 Indian languages
B. Technical Scope:
1. The application is powered By NodeJS backend services. NodeJS backend framework currently used: ExpressJS. The Admin Panel Of the application is built on Angular.
3. The purpose of the migration is to merge the Admin Panel and Backend services in a single Django codebase.
4. Django’s robust and extensive admin panel will replace the current Angular Admin panel.
5. Django-rest-framework must be used to create REST services to power our Mobile Application.
1. User Authentication: OTP authentication for frontend.
2. Course creator
3. Content Creator: Articles, Videos, Documents.
4. Loyalty and Monetization System.
5. Discussion Forum: Frontend users can post images and videos and also comment on the same.
1. The current DB used is MongoDB. We need to migrate the progress of the course attempts of the users to an RDBMS database.
2. The progress and the state of all the user data must be retained.
3 freelances font une offre moyenne de 69000 ₹ pour ce travail
Hi , We are team of developers worked on both frontend and backend. We have expertise in Nodejs and Django. Along with it we are familiar with Mongodb And Postgres. I think we are the perfect for your project. Tha Plus
Hi there! This is Aniket Hope you are doing well. I’ve read your brief carefully and thoroughly as you mentioned above. So i can do this as you want. As i have 10+ years of experience in this field .So contact me if y Plus