Overview of job
Handle high-profile performance clients in the space of search marketing and platform based biddable media. You will be responsible for ensuring optimum ROI for clients’ performance campaign.
Measures of success –
• Understood the complete biddable media scenario on client’s business, e.g. Search, Facebook, etc.
• Handled day to day tasks / requirement effectively
• Optimized implementation in all biddable media platforms
• Recommended and implemented best practice
• Explored and executed an innovation in one of the biddable media platforms
• Exceed client expectations in terms of biddable media implementation
• Create a road-map for the next year
Responsibilities of the role:
• Analyse, track and optimize on an ongoing basis effective benchmarks for measuring the campaigns performance including keyword/placement bids, account daily/monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score, CTR, conversion rate and other important metrics and proactively make strategic recommendations to meet campaign goals and improve performance.
• Communicate with internal stake holders on project development, timelines, and results. Work closely with the other team members to meet goals.
• Monitor and administer analytics dashboards and key reporting MIS tools and regularly make recommendations for improving the data available.
• Stay ahead of the competition by analysing, keeping pace and regularly documenting search engine and PPC industry trends across web and mobile platforms, and adopting new/best practices on an ongoing basis.
What you will need:
• Relevant experience of 5—8 years in PPC/Performance marketing roles
• Expertise in Web analytics
• Through understanding of Google AdWords
• Understanding of Bid Management Tools
• Number Crunching
GroupM - GroupM leads and shapes media markets by delivering performance enhancing media products and services, powered by data and technology. Our global network agencies and businesses enable our people to work collaboratively across borders with the best in class, providing them the opportunity to accelerate their progress and development. We are not limited by teams or geographies; our scale and diverse range of clients lets us be more adventurous with our business and talent. We give our talent the space, support and tools to innovate and grow.
Discover more about GroupM at [login to view URL]
Follow @GroupMAPAC on Twitter
Follow GroupM on LinkedIn - [login to view URL]
7 freelances font une offre moyenne de 159644 ₹ pour ce travail
Hi there! This is Aniket Hope you are doing well. I’ve read your brief and can see that you’d like to develop digital media plans as mentioned above. So i can do this as you want. As I have 10+ years of experience in Plus
I am the exact one who can fulfill your task without fail. I have 10 years of experience in developing We are team of 40+ Professionals who can help you for any software ,website , mobile apps and SEO/Google Ads/Facebo Plus
Hello sir, Greetings of the day!!! Hope you safe & healthy.....recently you looking person to "Develop Digital Media Plans"...... I carefully reviewed your requirement, I request give me a chance to provide quality wor Plus
i have the required experience and i can do more regarding your requests, also I have full knowledge of digital platforms
Boa tarde, espero que estejam todos bem ? Tenho experiência na área, sou ágil, atenta e tenho bastante tempo para finalizar o trabalho em pouquíssimo tempo, tenho suporte de pessoas que me auxiliam a entregar um trabal Plus
Double Masters degree holder one in MBA( Marketing) from Universal Business School, Mumbai another in [login to view URL] (A.B.S.T) from University Of Rajasthan, Jaipur. Graduated in [login to view URL](H) Accounting and Taxation from The IIS Uni Plus