Steve tells me you are interested in helping with the next job to do our trays.
My understanding from Steve is that we need your help to;
- Update existing documents for suitability of manufacture (fillets, edges, bends etc)
- Incorporate the suppled small changes (yet to come)
- Produce separate manufacturing documents for each with identifiers, part numbers and logos
Please see the source documents for the design.
- new 3D files - they are not originals ( they are files imported from other 3D format to SolidWorks SLDPRT) and bends need fixing;
- All 2D working documentation ( sheets - many as need to be clear for the producer what to do);
- DXF files of unfolded parts with contours scaled 1:1 ( for cutting - by laser or by any other method).
- all additional supporting formats - eDrawing, STP, IGES, DXF..... and etc, which is needed for producing.
- all changes on them.