We are looking for a DevOps engineer who knows Docker inside and out. They will be responsible for defining and implementing our containerization technology strategies. They will also design our architecture and define our roadmap. The candidate will work on building, scaling, and monitoring various highly complex applications of ours, and making our container orchestration cluster highly available.
The candidate has to be an expert in Docker and containerization technologies. They must have knowledge about container orchestration tools like Kubernetes and logging/monitoring tools for these orchestration tools. They will also be responsible for building and improving our application CI/CD pipelines and keeping themselves and their team up-to-date with the latest industry trends and technologies.
• Implement and improve monitoring and alerting.
• Build and maintain highly available systems on Kubernetes.
• Implement and manage CI/CD pipelines.
• Implement an auto-scaling system for our Kubernetes nodes.
• Participate in on-call rotations.
Skills and Qualifications:
• Operations or systems administration experience, particularly on Linux.
• At least 5 years of experience with Docker, and/or cloud deployment technologies
• Experience with container networking on Docker.
• Experience with application deployment by using CI/CD.
• Experience with monitoring tools like Prometheus, Grafana, Datadog, etc.
• Experience with alerting tools like OpsGenie, PagerDuty, etc.