Who we are looking for?
We are looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer. In this role you will design, build and manage the infrastructure and technology powering our cloud service platform. The devops will be responsible for building and operating all aspects of our cloud-based infrastructure focusing on automation and tool development.
This is a high-impact role in a fast-paced org that is experiencing massive growth and runs on the most cutting-edge AWS/GCP/Azure cloud-based infrastructure. The devops should balance competing priorities with attention to detail, be a creative problem solver, be naturally curious and driven to excellence; should be eager to learn about the rapidly evolving open-source tools and platforms and use them as appropriate.
Our development and design approach assumes infrastructure as code. We want motivated high performers who can leverage brilliant ideas into infrastructure automation and tooling while troubleshooting and resolving any issues when automation doesn't work as it should.
- You will think through hard problems in a production environment and drive solutions to reality
- You will work in a dynamic & collaborative environment
- You will build automated solutions using the latest Cloud technologies and tools using Kubernetes and open source tools.
- You will participate in development projects
- Experience in Production Engineering Support.
- You will know Public Cloud cost optimization and tool selection.
- You will have experience managing Cloud Systems.
- Kubernetes (bonus points for specific Azure Kubernetes Service or VMware Tanzu Kubernetes Grid Integrated Edition experience)
Pod resource management
Deployments (rolling updates, rollbacks)
Good usage of labels, selectors, and annotations
Basics of monitoring & observability
Declarative K8 configuration (Helm, Kustomize, K8 Manifests/Templating)
GitOps concepts & continuous deployment tools (example: ArgoCD)
You will have working experience in Linux environments (Ubuntu/CentOS/Alpine preferred)
- You will have building tools with at least one of the programming languages (Python, GO preferred)
- You will have couple of years of experience architecting and administering at least one Infrastructure Service (Kubernetes, Postgres, Cassandra, Kafka, ElasticSearch)
- You will have experience with system automation and deployment tools (Terraform, Ansible)
Education and Experience:
- You will have a Bachelor's in Computer Science or equivalent with 2+ years’ experience in Software Design, Development and Production Operations
- You will have an understanding of tools like Terraform, Ansible, Jenkins, Spinnaker.
- You will have experience with AWS/GCP/Azure and vendor-provided tools.
- You will have experience with monitoring tools (NewRelic, Prometheus etc)
- You will have experience with performance tuning and benchmarking for Cloud Systems
- You will have the ability to troubleshoot issues in complex network setups
- You will have a strong technical foundation in build, release and deployment environments
- You will have an eagerness to learn enough about whatever tools or tricks are needed to get the job done
- You will have experience working with distributed remote teams is a plus.
5 freelances font une offre moyenne de 4400 $ pour ce travail
Hello. You're seeing this bid from a knowledgeable Web developer who has 11 years of Web App Development experience. I'm happy to inform you that your project fall under my expertise. I have developed numerous scalable Plus