Need 35+ Desktop support Engineer for different parts of South Korea.
Job Description - IT Desktop Support Engineer
Roles and Responsibilities:
● Responding to client support requests.
● Contacting clients to find out the nature of the problem.
● Travelling to the client’s location or connecting via a remote link.
● Troubleshooting hardware and software issues.
● Installing and maintaining hardware and computer peripherals.
● Installing and upgrading operating systems and computer software.
● Troubleshooting networking and connection issues.
● Advising on software or hardware upgrades.
● Providing basic training in computer operation and management.
● Completing job reports and ordering supplies.
● Computer OS/Peripherals troubleshooting
● Handling Different PC Operating Systems ( Windows 7/8 and 10)
● Performing Hardware Software Installation ( understanding of deployment tools like SCCM)
● Basic knowledge of SOE and group policies
● Printer support
● Good knowledge of MS Office tools installation & troubleshooting
● Excellent customer service and people skills
● Field experience supporting a variety of technologies and services
● Advanced technical abilities including solid troubleshooting skills applicable to Windows, Apple, and virtual operating systems
● Ability to manage time and resources to meet or exceed expectations in high-profile situations while maintaining professionalism under pressure
● Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities
● Well organized and extremely detail-oriented
● Strong customer service ethic and great communication skills, both oral and written
● Passionate about delivering quality no matter what you are doing
● Can work both independently and in a collaborative team-oriented environment
● A self-starter, motivated to push the limits and think outside of the box
● Fondness for solutions that are simple, elegant, and effective
● Ability to work with and maintain confidential information
IT Skills and Qualification:
In-depth knowledge of:
● Windows OS (Windows 7 & 10)
● Microsoft Office & Office 365 applications
● PC/Laptop hardware
● PC/Laptop peripherals, including printers
● Mobile devices
Basic knowledge of:
● Active Directory
● Apple OS
English and Local Language Ability
● Speaking – Excellent
● Writing – Excellent
● Reading – Good
Experience in a similar role
● 2+ Years
Locations Engineers are Required:
1 Anyang-si, Gyeonggi-do
2 Buk-gu, Daegu
3 Buk-gu, Gwangju
4 Buk-gu, Gwangju
5 Bupyeong-gu, Incheon
6 Changwon-si, Gyeongsangnam-do
7 Changwon-si, Gyeongsangnam-do
8 Cheju-si, Cheju
9 Cheonan-Si, Chungcheongnam-do
10 Cheongju-si, Chungcheongbuk-do
11 Dalseo-gu, Daegu
12 Dong-gu, Daegu
13 Gangnam-gu, Seoul
14 Goyang-Si, Gyeonggi-do
15 Jeonju-si, Jeollabuk-do
16 Jeonju-si, Jeollabuk-do
17 Osan-si, Gyeonggi-do
18 Pusan, Pusan
19 Seodaemun-gu, Seoul
2 freelances font une offre moyenne de 3000 $ pour ce travail
Hello, My name is Myung Kang but you can call me Marco. I have 15+ years experience in the IT industry, i had different roles in my career, from desktop support / IT to presales / engineer support. I can speak and writ Plus
I would be an ideal candidate for the role of Desktop support Engineer in South Korea, because I have a strong background in the IT industry with over 20 years + worth of experience. I have worked on many projects glob Plus