Inference of YOLOv8 models exported as onnx models with C++ Builder (Embarcadero) -- 2
Budget €300-600 EUR
The Embarcadero C++ Builder version 11.2 should be used for inference models developed with YOLOv8 which are exported as onnx models.
1) Open [login to view URL] (based on the [login to view URL] from YOLOv8) in Colab and run
2) After running through [login to view URL] there are
a) 3 sample models:
- model_det Detection model model_det started with YOLO('[login to view URL]') # load a pretrained YOLOv8n detection model
- model_seg Segmentation model model_seg started with YOLO('[login to view URL]') # load a pretrained YOLOv8n segmentation model
- model_cls Classification model model_cls started with YOLO('[login to view URL]') # load a pretrained YOLOv8n classification model
b) sample results for usage of the models with the sample images (included in the outputs)
3) Each model should be exported as onnx and downloaded for inference calculation on a Windows 10 system using the CPU (no GPU!). Colab notebook (*.ipynb) with export code of models should be given.
4) The exported onnx models have to be used in a C++ Builder project. The basic framework is given in InferenceModels01.zip. Calculation of the sample [login to view URL] (see [login to view URL]) must have same results as in sample01.ipynb.
For the C++ Builder project the following requirements have to be fulfilled:
a) Only direct use of *.c, *.cpp, *.h and *.hpp files, no installation of components. DLLs can be used under certain circumstances, but only after consultation.
b) All used files have to have MIT or similar licence so that they can be used for commercial usage without showing source code.
c) Project works with (and any combination of them)
- configuration debug/release
- platform windows 32 bit/64 bit
- option C++ linker -> link with dynamic RTL true/false
- option packages -> linking with run time packages true/false
- access to Embarcadero C++ Builder (current version 11.2; maybe a free test version is available)
- experience with Embarcadero C++ Builder and Delphi
- knowledge and access to Colab
- If possible, you are welcome to use [login to view URL]
- documented code has to be delivered
- once more: results must be the same as with original (not exported) models
- It is not possible to get access to my pc
- Payment will only be done if all parts are done sucessfully.
- [login to view URL] File/sample for Colab usage
- [login to view URL] basic framework C++ Builder project
Above 3) and 4) have to be done. Of course, I need the source and have to be able to build and run it on my PC (Windows 10).
16 freelances font une offre moyenne de 559 € pour ce travail
Hi there,I'm biddin on your project "Inference of YOLOv8 models exported as onnx models with C++ Builder (Embarcadero) -- 2" I have read your project description and i'm confident i can do this project for you perfectl Plus
Hey there, I have 4 years of working experience in web technologies and I have a strong working knowledge of every possible framework which is in the market. In terms of client-end I know: Python, Artificial Intellige Plus
Hello Holger, I hope this message finds you well. I will be able to help you with your project. I read through the description and it sounds like I am just the right person for it. I have the right ski Plus
Hi there, I am Rashid. Hope you are doing great. Firstly about the Inference of YOLOv8 models exported as onnx models with C++ Builder (Embarcadero) -- 2 that I have a great experience in it. I am very confident to pul Plus
Hi there, I have came across ur project i can help u with it as i have great working experience in C++ Programming, Delphi, Python and Artificial Intelligence. Please have a look at my portfolio: [login to view URL] Plus
Hi, Dear I am a Senior Full-Stack developer and I am very familiar with ASP.NET, Python, PHP in backend side and React/Redux, Angular, Vue in frontend side. I've strong experienced in Web development over 6 years so I Plus
Hello there I read your project description and checked attached files, and I see you need to convert YoloV8 pretrained model to Onnx model and write the inference code in C++. I have an excellent background as a Mach Plus
Hello sir I am a Senior Developer specialized in desktop application development having an experience of more than 8+ years. I am very excited to see your job posting as I am confident that I am a perfect fit for what Plus