We are looking for a Sr. Delphi Programmer. We are looking for proven experience / skills in:
• Instrumentation Components (technical UIs - gauges, bars, flashing LEDs soft of • Serial port programming,
• Technical Charts, i.e. TCharts
• DataSnap / callbacks,
stuff) - please indicate which ones you use
• Capable of building Modern UI, yet minimal & responsive to varying screen sizes
• Strong Relational Database Experience, i.e. SQL Server and/or MySQL
• Knowledge of REST Web Services APIs and communication with them
• Familiar with JSON Data
• Expert Debugger
• High-Availability, we expect you to be available via IM (ideally skype), email, or phone if need be.
• Fast-yet HIGHLY CLEAN-Coder
• Ideally, you have solid FireMonkey experience, and can port this app to Mac and make a mobile version.
We have started work on it already, and have a clear idea of what we need, but need a dedicated programmer. We shall provide you with a sketch / possibly demo of what we are looking for and will ask for certain things to be done, including parsing a string sent from serial port, serializing, displaying data over grids, building a control panel with buttons for sending specific strings over serial port, adding a basic chart that plots the data from the serial port. If these can be done quickly, i.e. within 7-15 days and correctly, we shall assign first phase of project, and take it from there. We shall port
16 freelance font une offre moyenne de $7233 pour ce travail
My debuging skils along with interconectivity expiriense will com as a good fit for this project. 15 years programing and teching Delphi has made me aware of the endles posibilities to get things done.