The ideal candidate for this project...
1. speaks good english
2. will communicate via messaging on skype, gtalk, etc.
3. meets deadlines
4. provides updates on a regular basis
5. ready to start
I'll apologize upfront for not knowing exactly the correct terms to use to describe what I need. I was told the program/software I have is coded in Delphi, so....
I'm looking to hire a Delphi programmer.
I sell on eBay, collect payments via PayPal, and my orders are fulfilled by a dropshipper.
Last year I hired someone to build an inventory management system that would communicate between eBay, PayPal, and my dropshipper's XML system, and he did a very good job. But, I'd like to add functions to what he built, and he doesn't respond to my multiple messages.
My business process works like this:
-Using the program, I import my PayPal transactions which creates records of each order
-the program will tell me if I need to do anything to get the orders ready to export
-once I've made any necessary adjustments, I'll click a button and it will create a XML file with all my orders, that I upload to my dropshipper's website
-at the end of the day, my dropshipper sends me a XML file with all tracking info regarding the orders I uploaded. I import that file into the program, click a button, and it uploads the tracking info to eBay.
Here's the changes I need:
1. Fix update eBay function. Daily I import the daily summary file from my dropshipper into the program. This process uploads the tracking info to eBay. The daily summary file only has the orders from the previous day in it; however, some error in this process causes the program to try to edit records from a year ago. This uploading process used to take less than a minute, but now can take up to 5 minutes (and getting longer each day).
2. Create returns. The original program creator started this function but did not complete it. I need to be able to go to an existing record in the program, push a button, and create a "return." If a customer needs to return an item I have to notify my dropshipper via XML.
3. Check daily summary file for deleted purchase orders. When I import the daily summary file into the program, I need the program to tell me if there are purchase orders (POs) that have been deleted. This would happen if I entered a PO with an item that was out of stock. My dropshipper would delete this PO and notify me in the daily summary XML file.
4. Track items going out of stock better. I need to be notified if an item I have listed on eBay is out of stock, almost out of stock, and back in stock. I don't have a way to do this currently, but I receive a XML file from my dropshipper on a daily basis that contains this information. Maybe it could part of the "update eBay" function.
5. Puerto Rico, Hawaii, Guam, Alaska orders. When I import the PayPal transactions, I need the program to "flag" orders go to these destinations, so that I can check to see the correct shipping was paid. Right now, the program "flags" other issue simply by turning the record text to the color red.
6. Edit an existing order. Sometimes a customer will place their order, send me payment, order the wrong size, then send me a message. So, I need to be able to go into their record and change the part number, etc. Right now, I can only edit the shipping info on a record.
7. Create a customer order. Sometimes customer will send me order simply through PayPal without going through eBay, so I'd like to be able to create a new order/record where I would enter the details and it would be included when I export the XML to upload to my dropshipper's site.
8. Combine records. Sometimes a customer will place multiple orders in one day. This creates multiple records and POs. I'd like to be able to click a button and combine the two records so that it becomes one PO to send to my dropshipper.
I have attached some screenshots of the program.
5 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 1240 $ pour ce travail
I am an Embarcadero Certified Delphi Developer having 7+ years of experience in Delphi and SQL Server. I have done several Delphi projets in Freelancer(please refer my portfolio).
I am a professional Delphi programmer www.limelect.com Columbia U graduate. 1. Which Delphi? 2.Any special components? 3.Which DB? 4. before committing i need to inspect the source.