Hi, those who know me will know that I am like all-court player. This project of writing a technical paper is to ensure that my concept and academic/operational preparations are complete, with your ideas as a professional on the job.
Big-data: we have about 60 locations where ancient building, castle walls, pagodas and other cultural heritages are monitored through accelerometer, crack, temp/hum, vibration sensors all from remotely using LoRaWAN. They have been stored on our server for the last three years and monitored via an integrated monitor app for alerts for different levels and graphs generated with values live from the locations
subject: data mining, data schema, target value and visualization, time-waveform data api
1. change the frequency to measure the energy magnitude
2. evaluate the values to estimate progressive patterns and eventually predict the health of our target (out of balance model should be created)
3. Integrate our dataset with weather API (we are currently Weather Bureau Partner and have access to their data through API, which is different from the open API).
4. Trained vibration analytics, Fast Fourier Transform
5. Sensor to Models Nodes formula
Please share your ideas when you ping me. I will only contact those who have pointers in the bid proposal.
my budget: 50usd
I expect first draft in a couple of days and final within a week and will share more details.
1 freelance fait une offre moyenne de $30 pour ce travail
Hello: I am P.E. in California, License # M19397, I in Orange County, California. Also I MEP have experience in Building Construction, HVAC Systems Design, & title 24, Plumbing (MEP) and Refrigeration and Power Plant Plus