We have a number of databases and computer systems that serve various purposes and programmes. These include
- Social Register database
- Socio-economic diagnosis database
- Database of people with disabilities and chronic diseases
- Database of micro-credits
- Health insurance database
- Socio-economic diagnostic analysis system
- Health insurance monitoring system
- Mobile application for the distribution of assurance cards
- Mobile payment application
- Mobile application for monitoring dykes
The objective is to build a system based on modern technologies and adapted to security standards, designed to facilitate access to information on all existing databases.
o Standardize existing databases and unify repository tables.
o Prepare and process existing databases in consultation with the relevant managers to achieve this standardisation;
o Create a standard for internal and external access APIs to these databases
o To propose a hosting solution for these databases that is economical, sustainable, scalable, and efficient.
o Consolidate all current databases into one central, unifying database.
o Interoperability between the platform and the applications managed by the IT and information system management (payment platform, Diagnostics...) using as a bridge (Household ID, LcodeRS, NNI and telephone numbers...)
The development platform and application server must use the latest open-source technologies and the database server must be MongoDB to facilitate its integration with our database.
please send us a detailed technical and financial proposal, with exact architecture, technologies and the personnel who will execute the project.