This design idea / website concept is in an early stage so I wanted to find out what costs might be like to have something like this created.
The main function of the website would be to have visitors input data into a form, which would populate a database which visitors could search and view via the website. This data would also be visible on a Google Map (open to other mapping services) on the main page of the website. On the map would be icons representing the various types of data being inputted into the database. When the user selects an icon on the map, a bubble will pop up with the short description and an option to click and continue to the full database entry.
To summarize in steps:
1. The user would arrive at the website and see the above mentioned Google Map populated with the last 30 days of database entries, in addition to a list below the map also listing the last 30 days of database entries.
2. When clicking on an entry on the map, the short description from the inputted form would appear as a bubble next to the selected icon, and the user would have the option to select a further link to see the full entry.
3. The user would be able to adjust what they see on the main page by adjusting all database entry options. The map and list would reflect their choises.
4. There would be a form that the user can input data into which ultimately populates the entire database.
5. The information populates the database live and can be viewed as it is updated without moderation, though an option would be needed to moderate when necessary.
6. The database should be created with the consideration that it would eventually be used within a mobile app that would function in a similar fashion as the website.
P0 - General
1. Site to be developed to be desktop, tablet, and mobile compatible.
2. Preference is site built using Wordpress. (Open to suggestions)
3. All art and navigation selections should be editable by owner
P0 - Layout
1. Advertisement space at top of site.
2. Nav bar for desktop (hamburger icon for tablet/mobile)
3. Populated map
4. Last 15 entries into form data
5. Advertisement space
6. Space for URL linkouts (News)
1. 2 columns, each with space for 5 - 10 stories
7. Media (where YouTube videos can be posted with description
8. Footer for legal
P0 - Form Entry Functionality
1. User enters form page from the “Form” section in navigation
2. User enter data including location
3. Once submitted, the entry enters a queue that needs approval from site owner.
4. Once approved, the entry (based on location provided) populates on map (on main page)
P0 - Map and list functionality
1. Entry should appear as a dot on the map (think USGS earthquake map)
1. All entries should appear over time and do not get removed.
2. The dot on the map changes color with age.
1. New (24 hours) - Green
2. Older than 1 day, but within last 7 days - Blue
3. Older than 7 day, but within 30 days - Yellow
4. Older than 30 days, but less than 6 months - Orange
5. Older than 6 months - Red
2. The list below the map will show the last 10-15 entries made, and as the user highlights, the associated dot on the map is highlighted.
1. The entry in the list will also have some sort of highlight when the user hovers over or selects (to indicate to the user they’ve selected the correct entry).
3. The user should be able to zoom in and out of the map to show global or local view (TBD on limitations)
4. When entries are approved by site owner, not only should they populate the map, but certain pieces of entered data will also auto-submit to the site’s Twitter, Facebook, and Insrtgram accounts.
1. This data will be accompanied by a snapshot of the location pinpointed on the map.
2. This should look similar to the USGS earthquake alerts found on Twitter.
Please let me know if there are any further questions.
29 freelance font une offre moyenne de $607 pour ce travail
Hi We are top quality full-stack developers and we are ready to work on this project, we use Version Control Systems, Staging Servers, Team Slack Channel and Task Management Tool We are working on hourly rate 50usd / Plus
I understand the main function and read the description. Let us discuss and move ahead I have few queries in some points. Can we discuss
Hi, I have read your post and understood your requirement. Looking for the freelancer to work on your next project? Or just need some issues/bugs/fixes ASAP? I have 11+ years of experience and I'm here for you! My sk Plus
Hi there, I've read the project(Website Database - Live Updating - Mapping -- 2) description i can work on your project and get it completed in timely manners. I’m a strategic developer with a strong coding/designing Plus
Hello, we are the team of highly-qualified professionals, who have a lot of experience in creating and designing websites using CMS Wordpress. Our wordpress experts can implement your idea of website. We have a Plus
Hi, How are you? Do you have any reference site? Regarding your Google Map, It is similar to WP Store locator plugin which allows database entries to be displayed in google map. We can easily build your site as per Plus
Senior Web Designer/Developer with 7 years of experience: Hello, I am ready to help you on an immediate basis to modify the existing website. * Can you please share the existing website URL, so that I have a look Plus
Hi How are you? I read your requirement carefully, I can update your database realtime. I want to work with you for a long time with a good friendship. Please contact me, I want to discuss more with you. Thanks.
Hello As i checked your given requirement details and as you want mobile responsive website. by using Angularjs, bootstrap,html5 with havascript responsive [login to view URL] here check our developed mobile responsive website Plus
Hello sir, I have reviewed your project details and understood your requirements as mentioned above. We have team of experienced developers who can get your project done. we believe in quality work with ontime deliver Plus
Hello, I've read your project description and I want to tell you that I can design and build a Professional and High Quality Website using WordPress and it will be responsive in all platform for you as per your requ Plus
Hello I have read your posting with great interest, because it is very proper for my skills I am Full Stack Developer with 10 years experience for Web development I have rich experience with Angular, React, Laravel, Py Plus
Hi there, Greetings from TechPlus! I've reviewed your requirements & ready to build a customized website. 5+ Years Expertise in : CMS (Wordpress, Magento, Shopify, OpenCart, Joomla, Drupal, Prestashop) PHP Framework Plus
I DO NOT OUTSOURCE I have been a freelancer for the past 8 years, I believe that my experience and skill in this background will prove to be of great help to you. Contact me to discuss more on the details
HELLO! CLIENT Web Site / Web App development Expert here I have 9 years of web development experience and i have deep knowledge about web development. An Expert website developer on freelancer.com and I do not bid on p Plus
I am a web developer having 9+ years of solid experience in WordPress. I have developed more then 1000+ website , woo-commerce, which help me to developed the mastery in this field. Is WordPress multi site setup diff Plus
Hi man. I just check your job description carefully and feel confident for your project. As senior web/database expert, I have gained vast experience in building complex/big project with PHP, Python/Django, GoogleMap Plus
Hello there, I hope you guys are doing great. I have been in this field from past 17 years now, and have an extensive experience in both front-end and back-end development. Please review some from the many projects we' Plus
Dear client. I am a senior web developer and a serious bidder. I have rich experience in web development. I have read your requirement and I am confident that I can bring you the best result. Looking forward to hea Plus
Hello I hope you are doing well! I have walked through your note and enough confidence that I can develop your project in php. Due to my vast experience in php, I can easily handle technical and log Plus