This is a project for the database users or programmers who do not want to frame Oracle 9i queries or do not want to remember its syntax. On the basis of a few clicks you can insert,delete or manipulate the data in the database. Project does not need any type of guidance because it guides you very well while using it. Its GUI is also very user friendly any person having little knowledge of database and oracle can use it effectively.
Before using it you just have to create a DSN i.e Data Source Name for your database. as "data"(without quotes) and use Oracle in OraHome92 driver as a driver.
Steps to create DSN are as follows:
1. In Control Panel select Administrative Tools.
2. Select Data Sources (ODBC)
3. Select the System DSN Tab and Click 'Add'
4. Select a driver OraHome90 or OraHome92
5. click 'Finish'
6. Data Source Name is "data"(without quotes).