Data Engineer with experience with Databricks, AWS redshift, Datalake for Asheville, NC
Budget $50 USD / heure
Looking for Data Engineer with experience with Databrick, Datalake, Spark, Redshift
Job Title : Data Engineer with Databrick
Location : Asheville, NC (Onsite)
Duration : - Long Term Contract
US Work Authorization is must
This job requires 8+ years within data engineering, experience with database and data lake development and/or management, understanding of cloud technologies such as IaaS and SaaS, understanding of security concepts around data lakes
· Data Onboarding – define onboarding procedures and work with business stakeholders to onboard new data sources.
· This position is responsible for technical leadership of a team focused on the creation of a data lake repository and related ETL processes using Databricks and other technologies.
· In addition to creation of data lake systems this job is also responsible for data ETL, data curation and data quality check processes.
· Support the Data Engineering team and works in an Agile environment.
· Participate in the database and data lake development using technologies such as Databricks, Spark, AWS data lake and traditional technologies like SQL Server, Data integrity process using
Databricks and related tools/processes
· Integrating Data Lake with 3rd party application APIs for downstream queries
· Access design and integrations for DataLake users and applications
· Utilizing AWS Redshift to migrate data and workloads and create respective datamart
BS Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent
Demonstrated understanding of programming concepts, architecture, and full stack integration
Fluent in English - speaking, reading, writing