We are a non-profit that provides free open-source data science tools. For this project, we are looking for a baseline Shiny app that will allow end-users to view and edit data housed in a relational database (currently only 2 tables). The goal is to grow this app with additional features and modules down the road.
Specific functions of this app will include:
- search function by unique ID
- visualization of particular attributes (table columns)
- ability of end-user to edit/update certain attributes via text box or drop-down menus (depending on the attribute)
- Dropdown regression analysis and other analytical tools (using attributes in tables as inputs)
- Image storing and retrieving (if possible to upload, that would be great)
- Data visualization (including geospatial)
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience creating custom Shiny apps based on relational databases. Experience with GIS is a plus :)
Please tell us a bit about yourself! We are looking for a good cultural fit for additional projects so please don't be afraid to speak your mind :)
Please note NDA signing will be required.
13 freelances font une offre moyenne de 45 $/heure pour ce travail
Hello, I am good at machine learning. I have worked as machine learning engineer for long time. I hope to discuss more via chatting. Thank you. Nemanja.