I am looking for programmers to scrape non-proprietary data (meta data and PDF documents) from government web sites. The salient requirements are –
1. Ability to take turn-key project: own data-scraping, not just write program.
2. New data keeps coming in, so ability to handle incremental data is must.
3. Initial proof of concept will be on local server – we will give you remote access to our server.
4. Final product to be delivered on AWS – meta data will be stored in Aurora and documents on S3.
5. Ability to parse PDF documents and apply proximity logic to identify meta data.
6. Data is huge – about 5 million records – so we need to run parallel services – probably 100+.
7. For running parallel services, data scraping must have beginning point and end point logic.
8. Ability to handle Captcha.
5 freelances font une offre moyenne de 56250 ₹ pour ce travail
1. Ability to take turn-key project: own data-scraping, not just write program. 2. New data keeps coming in, so ability to handle incremental data is must. 3. Initial proof of concept will be on local server – we will Plus
If you can trust me I can do your job in 7 days If you give me a chance I will be able to do your job perfectly
Hello sir my name is rahul sir i will do your work very well i will not give you any chance of complaint and i will do this work in 5 days
Hi there! I am confident that I am the perfect candidate for this job, hence I would like to submit my proposal for your consideration . I have rich experience in Data scorping. In the tow years l've been freelan Plus
I am ready for this kind of opportunity. Data scrapping is my passion I would say because in this field I have passed lot of time with team