We need to convert the attached Word file to a fillable PDF form in Adobe Acrobat. The document is 22 pages longs. Only 18 pages have form fields.
Project requirements are:
- Use Adobe Acrobat to create the form
- When a  is encountered it should be converted to a fillable field.
- Text highlighted in yellow should also be editable.
- All other text should be static.
- The value inside the  should be used as ghost text.
ie. [name] = default value in field is 'name' which is removed when the user selects it
- Fields should be formatted as currency or percentages where possible (ie, $11,000 or 1.2%)
- When editable text show up in long paragraphs the entire block should be a field. This is to keep the formatting of the text.
- Where there are multiple options for a field it should be a drop down.
ie. [30/360] [Actual/360] = a drop down with two options
48 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 113 $ pour ce travail
I am very much interested in this project. I am having 6 years of PDF experience and I think I can make good use of that in your project. I am willing to show you a sample if you need to see. Thanks
Hi Elliott. I work with you before and I would like to do so again. I can transform your Word documents to a fillable PDF. Please contact me to discuss further. Thanks.
Dear client we have a team of 12 people that can handle your [url removed, login to view] have done many projects..we will follow according to your [url removed, login to view] only after the [url removed, login to view] will give you best result with limited [url removed, login to view] Plus
Hi Sir, I am working on 500,000 Pdf properties filling project and we have full version of Adobe acrobat. We can submit this workdone in very less time . approximately in one day. Ping me we can talk