Analysis must include:
a. Graphical summaries of all variables, including side-by side boxplot of each quantitative variable
by each categorical variable;
b. Numerical summaries of each quantitative variable with five number summary, mean, and
c. Multiple linear regression model;
d. Two other analysis methods of your choice (t-test for the difference of means, z-test for the
difference of proportions, Chi-Square test of independence, one-way ANOVA, two-way
1) Report must be understandable to a non-statistician/lay-person.
2) It must have proper introduction and conclusion sections.
3) Dataset or any other information obtained from external sources must be properly referenced.
4) Do not discuss the analyses as “I did a regression...”, “I then plotted the box-plot...”, etc. Use instead phrases such as “a regression was conducted...”, “generated box plot shows...”
5) Graphical or numerical outputs pasted from Minitab must be formatted cleanly (e.g., re-size the graphs such that an entire page is not a graph, indent or box numerical outputs).
6) Each Minitab output (graphical or session window) included must be clearly explained within the body of the report. A suggested approach would be to number the figures and then reference them accordingly within the report.
I will give more details to the winning bidder. New Freelancers are also welcome !!
20 freelance font une offre moyenne de $74 pour ce travail
Dear I am an statistical Analyst having hands on expertise in data analysis by SPSS I will do your project as per your requirement. best regards humayoon
I am OCP certified and work on Databases ,Programming and Statistician as well. I will support in all such projects with efficiency. Always focus on Quality and deliver on committed timeline.
I am a certified professional with experience, skills, hardworking, keen and ready to work with minimal supervision. Working on your project is my first priority.