I have 38 pages within our mediawiki presence ([url removed, login to view]:Wetlands). I need to adjust the formatting of each of these pages to conform to a template within the WIKI. This work is made easier by a python script that I have written to reformat tables that sit within the pages.
1. copy text from the edit page that looks like this ([url removed, login to view])
2. Paste into a text file called [url removed, login to view] (sample provided as an attachment)
3. run the python script (script provided) in the same directory as the [url removed, login to view]
4. the python script will create a file called [url removed, login to view] (sample file provided)
5. Some minor edits to the output file (html paragraph tags, move some text items around)
6. Paste this text into the edit page of the wiki and save.
7. A sample of the transformed text in an edit page can be viewed here ([url removed, login to view])
It takes me around 10-15 minutes to edit each page. Total time 10 hours.
Login and password to undertake the work will be provided on successful bid.
2 freelance font une offre moyenne de $155 pour ce travail
Mediawiki user Python developer No problem Mediawiki edit on a daily basis Mediawiki expert Python user
Greetings, I'll gladly take this project of data formatting, I can adjust the formatting all the pages you need by just automating the process by a certain pattern you may need to comform to the wiki you need. I'll b Plus