Player tracking Program needs
Main menu options
1) create new player
2) Open existing player
3) Current players
Main menu 1 would open a window to create a new player profile It would assign them the next player number open.
It would have the following lines
1) player number
2) player name
3) Player address (street, city, town, state, zip) It would be nice if the state and city had an option to set defaults for the casinos home city & state
4) Player birthday
5) Player anniversary
6,7) special date. example this person comes to visit their family every July so the floor person would set a date in July to send them a post card
8) print card this would tell the printer to print a player card for that player. It would be plastic card like a credit. not sure yet what prand of printer. it wouldalso take you imeadiatly to thatplayers newly crated profile on the rate player screen.
10) Return to main menu
Main menu 2) Rate existing player
1) enter player number. Type in the player number the profile above will show up plus the following info
Player buy in and number
Number of visits in the last 30 days
Average bet during those days
list the last 5 $ amounts for the players last 5 buy ins.
Comps issued by date and amount
Alerts- this will flash if the player has a birthday ,anniversary or special day in the next (user defined Number of days) Also if the admin adds an alert example player banned until XXXX date
3) Current players this screen will be used when not performing one of the other main menu functions. It will list all current players by table number .
Clicking on any players name will bring up the following options
1) Add to buy in amount type in the amount .Poker is tracked by hrs. not buy ins
2) move tables drag to new table or type in new table number
3) Issue Comp this will ask for the comp amount and note it to the player file.
4) View player profile
5) Close out player this will ask user for the player cash out amount and average bets.
6) Coupon redemption each coupon will have an offer code when a player uses a 5$ match play , the floor person will enter the appropriate code here.
4) Administrative menu
1) create user this allows the admin to give employees a number and password
2) set defaults allows any user defended parameters to be set.
3) reports the following reports need to be available
A) daily player run down list all buy ins and cash outs by player name, or by $ amount highest to lowest.
B) Comps issued shows to whom, by whom, and amount .
C) coupon redemption Shows what coupons are being used and when.
D) hourly player count shows the number of players by hour or half hr for the current day as well as user defined options example player count from 8pm-11pm as an average for the last 5 Fridays
Or from noon-2 pm for the last week or same day last year etc.
4) marketing assistant this will allow me to access their computer as well as them to create mailing lists. Or have them create the list and email it to me.
I need to create mailing lists based on any or all of the following Type of game played ,
Last visit date less than XX days or from XX days ago to XX days , Birthday anniversary or special days.
Average buy in
Days of the week played ( great for Monday night football promos.) by picking more than one, I can define things even further. Example give me everyone who has played 30 hrs of poker in the last 30 days and used a $30 buy in for $20 coupon.
Output to file . Makes the list in a dbf (database file) to send to my mailing software.
Also I would like to be able to link an second monitor and keyboard to the same PC so that card rooms with seperate poker rooms can have seperate workstations. I am hopefull i can impliment this new POS Customre marketing system some time in late febuary to early march of 2006 It is not manditory that this program be written in windows.
I hope I have provided enough information on what I need.
I will need someone who Ican continue to work with after this project is done. I will need an idea of the price for the above and
an idea of how much you will charge for quarterly updates.
If this project goes well I will have a second one for a specialized book keeping program. It will be more involved and also need quarterly updates. Both will be used in small card rooms with a few tables and no slot machines .
32 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 3338 $ pour ce travail
With over five years of experience in web portal development, we can provide highly reliable & quality solution for your requirement. Please see our complete profile. Waiting for your positive reply.
Thanks for inviting us to bid on this project. It's a great opportunity and looks very interesting project. Please see the PMB for details. Thanks, Warm Regards
I have a exp. in online data entry. I have done data entry work in music video sites and link exchange and many other works. Can you give me a break . I assure you i finish you work very [url removed, login to view]!