Payment only at the end of the project and only after I agree you did a good job, as I had many problems with that in the past. From my side, you can expect no further changes or amendments after the request is made.
Budget and Estimated end date may be early discussed, if this is an issue. After that, I will not accept any complaints at all.
What I need is the full program. Not parts of it. It is up to you requesting additional tools if needed,
- 5 star rating, fluent in English and over 300 hours on Odesk
- Very experienced iOS/iPhone developer that is capable of integrate databases on mobile apps is a MUST. "Soundhound" is a good example of what the App should be capable to do on the database part: it matches sounds with an online library.
- Database/Library set in a way that a child may upload content with a possibility to expand variables
- Attach a Recommendation System
- Examples of apps developed should be provided
- Very active person who takes this job very seriously and is able to aggregate his own insights
I will reply you back in case I like your previous work, giving a thorough step-by-step of the app I need.
* Important *. Reply this email by typing "Duck". Then I can know you really read my post :D
24 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 5738 $ pour ce travail
Duck, can you send me more details of the project, although i must say, your payment terms can make any good developer disappear before the work is started :)
Please accept my bid to assign a team of dedicated iOS developers and designers for your iPhone App project. Kindly open PMB to discuss your project further and move ahead. Thanks, Sushil
Hello, thanks for project "DUCK". We would like to work on this project and ready to start. Please check PM for more details and our previous work portfolio.
"Duck", Hello, I had a look at your application and i am sure that i can provide the app at your satisfaction.Please refer your PMB for more details. Thanks and Regards, Amar
Hello Paulo, expert iPhone/iPad app developer here. As per your request, here is the keyword, "DUCK". Please refer PMB for more details. Thank You.