We have 17 hours of videos, recorded using Google Glass. They were recorded in São Paulo, Brazil, by five participants, who wore Google Glass while performing a thorough house-clean. These videos are for a consumer research project to better understand how people use cleaning products and tools in their homes. The participants describe what they're doing as they clean in Portuguese. There are English subtitles, though knowing Portuguese is advantageous as it may allow you to pick up on details not present in the subtitles.
The task: using a purpose-built website we provide, add tags to mark in the video the start and end of the following activities:
1. Cleaning a room.
2. Cleaning something in a room - e.g. a table, the floor, the TV.
3. Appearance of a new cleaning product.
4. Using a cleaning product.
5. Any time the participant finds a cleaning task particularly difficult.
6. Any other details of note - e.g. someone coming into the house, the participant taking a break...
The above list may change as the task goes on.