So, I would like to hire a virtual assistant. The virtual assistants job is to perform tasks for me, freeing up my time to work on business development. This virtual assistant will be asked to do data entry, web research and light HTML work. It would be great if you had experience in Photoshop and could edit graphics. For example, if you could take a photo of a product, isolate the product and replace the background, that would be useful. Also, I have an eBay business, and you'd be helping with that.
The following requirements are non-negotiable. They must all be met:
1) You must be reliable and show up to work. I can't stress this enough. If you do not feel you can work a normal shift each day do not apply for this job. If you can't show up to work, don't apply. People who take the job and do not show up to work will receive appropriate feedback here.
2) You will work during normal USA day time hours. That means for most of our Asian brothers this is an overnight or evening job. This is critical for me because I need to be able to communicate with you.
3) Good spoken and written English. Communication is important between us. But also you will be writing some things in English (of course I can edit them afterwards too but you should be able to write something down properly).
4) Ability to do web research.
5) Business minded.
6) Not angry is have to do data entry work ;-)
If you're a photoshop user, that's a plus.
If you can do HTML, that's a plus.
9 freelance font une offre moyenne de $25/heure pour ce travail
Good afternoon. I read your project requirements with great interest and feel I can be suited for your needs. I am a native English speaker and writer and live in Calgary, AB so the times may not be an issue.
I am based in the US and a highly reliable individual. I can work any hours needed and can perform tasks quickly. Typing speed 75 WPM and I don't mind Data Entry work
hi, I am an experienced virtual assistant and I am very meticulous and well organized on my work.I am very dependable and hard [url removed, login to view] give me a hit so I can work on this immediately,Thanks