Fermé

post on [url removed, login to view] me

Post the following in 50 major cites:

Money Referrals for [url removed, login to view]

The users may refer friends and family members to join the website. Upon referring, if the referred person buys a bid package, the referrer is eligible to receive 4% of what the user spent on an auction; if a referred person refers a person, you get 4%.

Example:

You referred Kim, and she spends $200 on an auction; you get $8(4%). Then, Kim referrers Paul, and Paul also spends $200, you get $8(4%); making a total of $14(8%) from only one referred person. ( $60 for Exclusive Members(30%) )

Exclusive Membership:

Buy Exclusive Membership and upon referring a person, if the referred person buys a bid package, the referrer is eligible to receive 10% of what the user spent on an auction; if a referred person refers a person, you get 10% AND 10% for a third person, if a third person is referred by the second person, for a total of 30%.

Compétences : Publicité, Soumission d'Article, Saisie de Données, Traitement de Données, Marketing

Voir plus : buy referrals, join me, membership family, buy money making website, users post, refer friends, user refers users, regedit, referring members

Concernant l'employeur :
( 1 commentaire ) Rio Grande City, United States

N° du projet : #2362187

3 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 77 $ pour ce travail

helalru

========QUALITY HERE======== please see my PMB

150 $ USD en 3 jours
(15 Commentaires)
3.4
jazenzad

This is ;better and effective than others. Guyz i found a free online money making website.which cost nothing but this website pays as just you need to view there adds and there are also saveral tasks to do.it only tak Plus

30 $ USD en 12 jours
(0 Commentaires)
0.0
narmas

Hi there! I'm looking to get a start in freelancing and this looks like a great opportunity to do so. I'm a motivated worker and will ensure that the job is completed on time and to your expectations. Thanks for Plus

50 $ USD en 2 jours
(0 Commentaires)
0.0