IRData hosts over 20 million database records and requires someone to sought these databases in correct order ready for processing.
The ideal candidate will have:
* Skills in specifically CSV files (comma delimited), Notepad++ and/or Excel.
* Ability to bulk action files (About 100,000 or so at a time)
* Must be able to tidy up data, including correcting rows/columns and fixing errors/typos associated with files on a large scale
* Sought and provide suitable lists within a short period of time
* Spend time soughting and creating databases based on clients requirements.
* Merging multiple databases together to get a super list
* Bonus if you have MySQL database experience and can sought databases on our joomla site.
We are not looking for:
* People who have basic knowledge of data entry/excel, sorry.
* People that do not completely understand the task and have to be asked twice, I don't have time to be constantly correcting people.
Ideally I would like to trial a person before I commit - so please indicate on your bid 1) your experience 2) if you are available for trial 3) if you have mysql database experience.
27 freelance font une offre moyenne de $9/heure pour ce travail
Technical Proposal of great importance for this study and those to come on this topic A must read before you select the candidate. Have a glance in your inbox. Thanks!