REQUEST FOR BID FOR DATABASE DEVELOPMENT
1. For your review, I have attached a complete itemization of the data points for the database. The list of data points represent the basic content the database will contain once completed. There is a likelihood for minor modifications to the data points list but for the most part the list will be as stated.
2. The database is to be completed in MS Excel
3. The database must be completed by June 15, 2012 (This date is subject to revision based on the acceptance date for the final bid).
4. The content for the database will be accessible through various websites and online databases such as WebMD, American Association of Pediatrics, and HealthGrades.
5. Payment for the database will be provided in full upon completion and delivery of the database once an agreed upon fee has been established (preferred payment option is via PayPal).
6. As the purchaser of the database, I must have final authority in terms of the quality and content of the database and ensure that all 5k entries are valid and functional. This will be accomplished via random sampling.
7. Once you have reviewed the proposed data points, please submit a formal bid via email for the total price to complete the database.
8. Please note all bids are subject to negotiation until a final price is agreed upon by the Purchaser and the Contractor.
9. To be considered, all bids must be received by May, 15 2012 (11:59pm, EST).
Database Overview Info:
A. 50 Cities (TO BE DETERMINED BY THE CLIENT)
B. 100 Pediatric Physicians per city
C. 5,000 PediatricPhysicians total
D. Information Sources: WebMD, HealthGrades, American Academy of Pediatrics
1. Title (MD, PA, NP, DM, etc)
2. First Name
3. Middle Name or Initial
4. Last Name
6. Practice Name
7. Area of Practice
8. Practice Size (patient load???)
9. Address 1
10. Address 2
14. Area Code
15. Phone Number
16. Website (as applicable)
17. Email (as applicable)
18. Office Manager’s Name (TBA)
6 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 271 $ pour ce travail
I have 8+ years of database experience and having dedicated resource available to start this project. I should be able to deliver on stipulated time if I get the project.