YOU ARE BIDDING ON THE COLLECTION OF THE FIRST 10,000 CONTACTS (the easiest to collect of about 100,000 expected).
This project is to collect contact information of medium to large size businesses of a certain profile in several developed countries. You do not have to make any phone calls, only to collect contact details.
The only source is the Internet: company websites, business directories, trade association websites, membership directories, etc. You will get an initial list, but you can add new sources. You may use a web-scraping-bot, but you must clean up the results and deliver them in Excel.
The selection filter is medium in broadness. If selected, you will receive a detailed specification.
The contacts will be at two levels:
1) company level (CO NAME, ADDRESS, PHONE, EMAIL) and
2) manager level (MANAGER'S NAME, FUNCTION, CO NAME, ADDRESS, PHONE, EMAIL).
It is expected that you will have at least 20% of second level contacts in the result.
Excel File Format:
Field 1 = Full Name
Field 2 = Company Name
Field 3 = Title
Field 4 = Email
Field 5 = Phone
Field 6 = Address
Field 7 = City
Field 8 = State/Province
Field 9 = Postal Code
Field 10= Source URL contact was pulled from
Field 11= Keyword used to mine contact
This will be an ongoing weekly project and we required bidder to be able to perform the following list management services prior to submitting the final works:
1. Contact Organization by Country and then by Keyword.
2. Contact De-Duplication (Duplicate contacts must be removed prior to submission)
3. Contact Email validation (must validate MX record is Good)
4. Minimum File Contact count of 10,000 Unique contacts per excel file.
Keywords for mining will be provided to the winning bidders and will have a calendar assignments and deadlines associated with the keywords.
The first project is on Singapore, Malaysia, and Indonesia. It is expected that you could extract up to 10,000 contacts from all together. There will be another ten projects over the next ten months, on other countries.
After the first project, you will be paid weekly on the basis of contact numbers and their level.
If there is ever more than 10% of an error, your service will be terminated.
In our experience, one researcher can manually (without a bot) find and clean 100-200 contacts an hour, on average.
If cleaning up and verifying web-bot results, it is 200-500 per hour.
To be considered for this project please supply:
1) info on any previous similar projects you have done
2) your thoughts on web-bot vs. manual collection and your preference
3) indicative price per researcher per hour (only for reference).