En cours

Classified Ads &Re- Posting

Looking for someone to add 1000 classified ads to MY website

you re-post the clasifieds from:

[url removed, login to view]

[url removed, login to view]

[url removed, login to view]

The kind of Ads:

Jobs

Vehicles (Cars, Jetskis etc...)

All Buy & Sell (home, electronics, baby stuff)

Community (Courses, tuitions, announcements etc...)

Real-Estate

Business

It is 80% copy/past and the remaining 20% will be mainly:

Crop any picture, erase any logo or sign on the pic that could show which website the picture comes from and upload them with the Ad.

Titile, description, location, category of item, photo if has, email, phone number and other usual details for classified ads. Just needs some intuition about where to find Ads and to be careful never showing where they were found

Compétences : Soumission d'Article, Service Clientèle, Saisie de Données, Traitement de Données, Assistance Informatique

Voir plus : where to find jobs, where to find data entry jobs, sell from home jobs, real estate jobs, post ads jobs, logo baby buy, jobs for real estate, home phone jobs, data entry pic, buy logo business, buy buy baby, any kind of jobs, ad posting jobs from home, about data entry jobs from home, where to post jobs, phone jobs from home, buy stuff to sell, buy and sell stuff, re-entry, photo post processing, logo for my baby, logo ads, electronics data entry, classified, classified ads

Concernant l'employeur :
( 1 commentaire ) Kumanovo, Macedonia

N° du projet : #1023857

Décerné à :

GeetikaSEOExpert

+++++++++++++++hi sir i am ready to work on this job plz check PM+++++++++++++++++++

35 $ USD en 4 jours
(4 Commentaires)
1.9

9 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 47 $ pour ce travail

sincere1234

iam ready sir

30 $ USD en 3 jours
(0 Commentaires)
0.0
sayamaya

ready to do

75 $ USD en 5 jours
(0 Commentaires)
0.0
vetnimas

i will do this project for you at this cost. i had my previous experience in this ad posting jobs so i can do this project in well manner

100 $ USD en 5 jours
(0 Commentaires)
0.0
pearlee29

I'm willing to start now and I can do this job.

50 $ USD en 5 jours
(0 Commentaires)
0.0
ghrazelin

I work fast with efficiency.

30 $ USD en 3 jours
(0 Commentaires)
0.0
braindon

good day sir, i am interested with this project and i can start the project right away. i can assure you that i can properly done the project tand finish the before the deadline of the project

30 $ USD en 0 jours
(0 Commentaires)
0.0
udaydeep

I am expert in these type of jobs.

47 $ USD en 5 jours
(0 Commentaires)
0.0
imranseries22

please send me my work i am very energaaaaaaaaatic

30 $ USD en 10 jours
(0 Commentaires)
0.0