Looking for a SPARQL expert who can provide me the code to extract the following "CLUBS" and "STADIUMS" information :
- I will consider other languages/methods/website or API data sources if this gives me the same results
- script needs to parse through all association football clubs in the world:
reference : "[url removed, login to view]"
- script needs to then extract data on each club
reference : [url removed, login to view]
example data needed : club name, club description, logo URL, full name, nickname, short name, founded, ground, capacity, owner, manager, club website
additional note : wikipedia/dbpedia provides this information in multiple languages - I would like each language extracted for each club (where available)
- for each association football club from above I need data on each stadium for each club
- example reference 1 : "[url removed, login to view]"
- example reference 2 : "[url removed, login to view]"
- example data needed : stadium name, stadium description, picture URL, location, coordinates, owner, capacity, founded, ground, capacity, owner, manager, club website
- additional note : wikipedia/dbpedia provides this information in multiple languages - I would like each language extracted for each stadium (where available)
- I need this data stored in MySQL, so need code to transfer result of Sparql query or explanation how to convert and upload
- alternative languages/methods/websites/feeds considered if providing same results
Hello. I have read the description of your project and I think I can help you with it. I can create a Java program using Selenium which will go through every Wikipedia page we need and get every value from the table in Plus