I have 10 questions about the city of Chicago that I need to have researched (just 1-2 sentence for each, along with the sources of the information.):
- What is the city debt per person in Chicago compared to other major (let's say 3) U.S. cities?
- What is the source of the debt in Chicago?
- What is the growth of pensions over time (say the past 10-15 years)?
- How do retirement benefits (retirement age / typical pension payments per month / total lifetime pension payments) for Chicago city employees compare to those of a typical private sector employee?
- How do pension benefits for Chicago city employees compare to those of other (2-3) major cities?
- What is the tax burden on a Chicago resident?
- What is the tax burden on a Chicago resident compared with other major cities?
- What are the major unions in Chicago?
- How many city workers belong to those unions?
- How much do unions contribute to politicians in Chicago?
18 freelancers are bidding on average $96 for this job
Hii ready to start the job i have read the requirements and interested into work with you you can see my profile for my expertise looking forward to work with you
Hi, I am very hardworking passionate young coder, who can help you to do some of your work. I will be happy to work for you. I hope, i will be able to maintain the quality and satisfy your requirements.