We are seeking a ongoing part-time virtual assistant to help us with a variety of tasks. Work is weekly and ongoing. Work days alternate each week. Mon-Tues first week, Wed-Friday, following week, then back to Mon-Tues. 8am-5pm Mountain Time
- phone answering between 8am-5pm Mountain Time
- reliable internet service
- good computer skills
- excellent social networking experience
- excellent organizational skills
- personable, friendly personality
- well spoken english, accent acceptable.
We will provide:
- reliable, part-time employment
- internet phone
- opportunities to earn additional money
Your day to day tasks would include:
- phone answering, appointment setting
- social network marketing
- increasing tasks as we grow together including ad posting, organizing hiring other freelancers, spreadsheets, etc.
Preference given to someone near our timezone. We are seeking someone for long term employment and may be difficult to work nights for a long period of time. Phone answering is critical, therefore require steady reliable service during 8-5pm mountain time.
Preference also given to someone that can do more than answer phones. Social Marketing expertise, Business Management, Quickbooks/Accounting skills, Graphic Design and/or Web Development would also help as you can do other tasks for us while managing incoming calls. If you have any of these skills please elaborate how you can help our business. Note we do not expect the candidate to have all these skills, but if you are a Graphic Designer or Web Developer (for example) we will utilize those skills that you have while you answer the phone.
Please contact us with your work experience, why you would fit in well with us, voice recording sample and any other relevant information.
Thanks for looking, we look forward to reviewing your application.
12 freelance font une offre moyenne de $5/heure pour ce travail
Hello there, I am interested working with your project. Do you have time to discuss about this? I'll be hoping for your reply. Thank you and have a great day!