A requirement for this project is to have done/have knowledge about chemistry CIE ([login to view URL])
([login to view URL])
What is required for you to do is the following:
1. Look at the latest chemistry syllabus (example for IGCSE: [login to view URL])
2. Go through all past papers (only starting from 2010)
(Example for A-Level: [login to view URL](9701)/)
3. For every question in the past paper, cut it and put it onto a PDF corresponding to what topic the question belongs. Example: There is a question about rate of reactions, then you would put the question on a pdf/docx under the name [login to view URL] and the answer on [login to view URL]
Let me briefly explain the naming: The first element (0620) is the syllabus you are working with (in this case Chemistry IGCSE), second is the part of the syllabus the question belongs to (6.2 Rate of reactions) and finally QP (question paper), MS (mark scheme).
A great example you should follow is: [login to view URL] which is the exact same thing but for computer science instead of chemistry.
*THIS PROJECT IS NOT RECOMMENDED FOR THOSE NOT FAMILIAR WITH CIE CHEMISTRY*
Regardless, I'll leave some vocab for those who have forgotten:
- Past Paper: An old exam that is now publically accessible
- Syllabus: Tells you what will enter on the exam, divided by subsections. It has bullet points under each subsection hinting you where the question you are seeing belongs to! :)
- Mark scheme: Tells the examiner what to give points for to the student, serves as the answer to the question.
Dear Employer, I completed my CIE O and A levels in 2013 and 2015 respectively, besides I have an MPhil degree in chemistry which means that I can provide refined marking scheme solutions on time. Looking forward to wo Plus
13 freelances font une offre moyenne de 145 $ pour ce travail
Hi, I am Maths and Chemistry professional with years of experience in my field. I have understand your requirements and think myself suitable for the job. Please have a little discussion about your project then I can s Plus
Data entry operator and an expert typist as well. If you assign me this project I'll definitely try my best to do it on time and will not make you upset. My typing speed is excellent and with 100% of accuracy. If you a Plus
Hi there... I have read your project requirements and I am 100% sure I can complete your project perfectly. I was worked web developer 10 years. I possession skill React.js, Angular.js, Vue.js, Laravel, Php, Javascri Plus
Hey, Erik D. I am intersting in your project. I have skill sets such as Data Entry, Word, PDF, Odd Jobs and Education & Tutoring. I can start to work on your project right now. Looking forward to hear from you soon Th Plus
Although I don't have my specification in Chemistry but I've never quit learning chemistry. I find Chemistry very interesting and I teach my neighborhood's children this subject. I can assure you that I will be fit for Plus
Hello there I am an IGCSE graduate, and I currently major in clinical pharmacy. Lucky for you, I studied chemistry 0620 and chemistry AS 9701. I am quite familiar with the vocab you used and and pretty sure I can fulfi Plus
I am writing to you for the position of data entry expert that you are looking for an urgent basis. Data entry job is my passion and I have 6+ years of experiences in this field that makes me confident to apply in this Plus