You will be part of our Intelligence Desk Team, chartered to analyze efficiently open sources to detect threats, risks and escalate, action and monitor them accordingly. You will analyze information from open (including traditional press or media, social media, and Web information) and proprietary sources, and develop actionable insights. You will also support the development of new OSINT targeting and exploitation techniques, offer recommendations on the development of OSINT policy and tradecraft.
• Workload: Part-time (3.5h/day) or full-time (7h/day); Week-days (Monday -Friday) or Weekends (Saturday & Sunday)
-> Student or graduated in Political Science/International Relations/Journalism;
• Excellent writing skills in English. Additional languages considered as a big advantage;
• Knowledge of current international affairs, including environmental, security, political and economic issues;
• Familiarity with at least one of these regions: Africa, Asia/Pacific, Americas, Europe/CIS, MENA;
• Have a deep understanding of the importance of social media and open sources in general;
• Excellent communication skills;
• Reliability and ability to work remotely;
• Dynamic and well-organized, with an eye for detail;
• Good interpersonal skills.
When applying, please provide your availabilities (hours and days).
14 freelances font une offre moyenne de 4 €/heure pour ce travail
You will be part of our Intelligence Desk Team, chartered to analyze efficiently open sources to detect threats, risks and escalate, action and monitor them accordingly. You will analyze information f... Read More