We use [url removed, login to view] to help real estate agents market their clients' homes which are for sale. We're looking for someone to do data entry for us in our epropertysites account. Here's what's involved for each property:
1. We send you an email with the listing number ("MLS" number) of the property for sale and real estate agent name
2. We forward to you photographs of the property as attachments to an email with the MLS number in the subject line
3. You search google for that MLS number and retrieve details like address, number of bedrooms, number of bathrooms, etc.
4. You use our login credentials in [url removed, login to view] to create a new property's website
5. You enter the property's data (MLS number, address, etc.) into [url removed, login to view]
6. You upload the photographs we sent you and arrange them for optimal slide show (for example, if there is an outside picture of the home, you would arrange that at the top of the list; you would not put a bathroom image as the top image)
7. You enter an eye-catching title which describes the property (e.g. "Beautiful 4-bedroom home near Wash Park - $399,000") and cut and paste descriptions from your google research on MLS number into epropertysites' listing for this property
8. You send us an email indicating MLS number and real estate agent name, alerting us that you have completed the process
9. We review and recommend changes, if any are necessary; if not, end of process
10. If necessary, you make changes and return to Step 8
We anticipate having many properties to add to [url removed, login to view] - should be a lot of volume.
We're looking for bids to complete ten properties (i.e. ten different MLS numbers).
93 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 78 $ pour ce travail
Hello, GAF 10th rank provider here at your service. We have a team of Data Entrt experts which worked on more than 1000 projects and provided excellent result. Please check inbox for detail. Thanks Preeti