Executive Assistant (EA) - Diligent & Organized Required!
Paiement à la livraison
**NO OR LIMITED EXPERIENCE IS OK - FEEL FREE TO APPLY. DO NOT USE GENERIC BID TEXT (NO COPY PASTING)***
Role is perfect for motivated and learning individuals who are eager for feedback and want to grow skills. Duration is 30 days internship. Those who surpass expectations will receive a serious offer to stay on team with better compensation.
Sample tasks and responsibilities include, and are NOT limited to:
1. Research key topics or areas of interest and presenting options for the next steps. -> googling
2. Executing next steps and promptly executing action items from discussions. -> take instructions and act fast
3. Propose options from research as requested -> more googling
4. Be able to advise proactively on details including step by step documents where needed -> simple ppt stuff
5. Maintain and update the status of various tasks with regular updates
6. Be able to present information clearly in English, not getting too bogged down by confusing details (clear communication)
1. Self-driven and motivated to quickly achieve OUTCOMES.
2. Must be available from 6am MST to 11:30pm MST (mountain standard time) for calls - calls to connect will vary day by day. Must be very responsive via messages.
3. You will manage the workload on your own time, set your own hours outside of key meetings which you need to attend.
4. Meet and complete all tasks on time with a high degree of quality.
5. Develop a sense of urgency must respond to all messages / calls immediately.
6. Understands how to prioritize and multi-task where appropriate.
7. Workload varies from week to week, need to be available to support as needed up to 30-40+ hour depending on the number of priorities for the week.
In your bid, please include clearly and simply:
1. What free tools you will use to make calls in the US - there are many you can google and figure out. It must be working BEFORE you place your bid, and you must have TESTED it as well. Do not bid if you have no confidence here in a working tool with proof as you need to communicate.
2. What key strengths that you bring to the table that make you the right fit.
3. Your experience / skills
4. Set the duration of your bid to 30 days.
5. Bid your rate for a total of 30 days, NOT hourly or daily. The budget is ~$10 a month (per 30 days) for internship. Compensation increase after 30 days.
Automatic or generic bids will be ignored. No agencies or firms, only individuals. Happy bidding.
Nº du projet : #37499428
À propos du projet
18 freelances font une offre moyenne de 30 $ pour ce travail
I will provide you quality research writing. I am a PhD writer with 10 years of experience. I have worked on several similar projects of research writing, and can deliver professional research writing to tight deadline Plus
Hi, I am an experienced researcher here with master education. After reading your posting It sounds like you need an expert research writer to complete your writing. I have a background in research writing and have be Plus
Hi, I can do this job quite efficiently. I can start it right now with complete dedication and attention to details . I have 4 years of experience as EA. I am using google voice for calling in USA because it is free. P Plus
Hello there, I understand that you are looking for a private assistant (PA) - diligent & organized required, start ASAP! I believe that my skillset, experience and dedication make me the perfect fit for this project. Plus
Hi, I am a professional research writer with more than 6 years of experience in writing different research projects. I have been writing research papers, research proposals, and essays since 2015. I can deliver a Plus
Respected Sir, I am a beginner freelancer who is eager to work in the niche of content writing. I do not claim to have a lot of experience, but I am very passionate to opt this project. You can refer to my portfolio fo Plus
I understand from your description that you are looking for an Executive Assistant who is diligent and organized, with no or limited experience required. I believe that I am the perfect fit for this project - I have th Plus