This project requires you to collect information on, and take photographs of, chocolate products in Bình Thạnh District in Ho Chi Minh City. You should visit 3 shops and in each collect the required data on chocolate products.
You must photograph the products individually and as part of a display – submitting at least 3 product photos and 1 display photo for a total of 4-6 photos per shop. The photos must conform to the following requirements:
1. Products made by domestic brands (up to 1 photo from each shop)
2. Products made by other Asian brands (up to 1 photo from each shop)
3. Products made by international brands, such as Mars (including Snickers and M&Ms), Hershey’s (including Reese’s), Nestlé (including KitKat), Cadbury or similar items (1-3 photos from each shop)
4. Full photo of display in which each photographed chocolate product is placed (1-3 photos from each shop)
Try to take at least one photo of each product type if possible.
In addition to the photos, you must collect the following information for each product:
•Retail outlet name
•GPS coordinates (longitude, latitude) OR address of the retail outlet (street name, post code)
•Item name (e.g. M&Ms, KitKat)
•Price of the item as displayed
•Item weight – specify units if not grams
•Brand classification (domestic, other Asian, international)
The collected data and 12 (or more) photos are to be submitted online via SurveyMonkey at: [login to view URL]
The full item, item name and item price must be clearly visible in the product photos.
Suggested shops where you can collect photos are:
- Pearl Plaza
- Genshai Supermarket, Saigon Pearl
- Convenience stores, Mini markets (e.g. 7-11, Citimart)
Hello, I'm living there (Binh Thanh) :) I can give you the photos exactly as in the job description. Regards, Scarlett