Seeking self-motivated, detailed-oriented person for a home based Bookkeeping Assistant position. This role will provide bookkeeping and administrative support for my life insurance business and other projects. Duties include verifying revenue, expense payments, payroll processing and reporting, posting revenue/expenses, month-end reporting, year-end preparation, assist with tax return preparation, reconciling commission statements, state reporting as required, hiring, backup of other personnel and special projects as needed. This is an East Coast based position.
Candidate must be able to meet via virtual meetings and be skilled using Microsoft office products to create memos, letters, spreadsheets, etc. Equipment needed include a phone with unlimited long distance, computer with high-speed Internet access, scanner, and printer. This position will require the applicant to be available 2-4 hours three days in a week on average but could be more during the training period and tax season.
The ideal candidate will have experience in the following areas:
- Quickbooks experience is a plus
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel (Adobe Acrobat Pro is a plus)
- Experience in preparing emails, letters and working under deadlines
- Focus on accuracy and consistency (this cannot be stressed enough)
- Experience in upholding and supporting confidentiality including client information and internal business operations/partners
- Able to work independently with minimal detailed supervision
CANDIDATE- USA Candidate Only
Full time/Part time