Seeking a payroll administrator. This position begins part time with possibility of full time for the right person. The Payroll Administrator will be responsible for the payroll functions of the Company, ensuring pay is processed on time, accurately, and in compliance with government regulations.
• Implements, maintains, and reviews payroll processing and payroll systems to ensure timely and accurate processing of payroll transactions including salaries, change in wages, benefits, garnishments, taxes, and other deductions.
• Maintain payroll information by:
• Collecting daily reports, calculating hours and piece rates, entering data in Payroll software (PET tiger and Famous.)
• Resolve payroll discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information.
• Prepares and maintains accurate records and reports of payroll transactions.
• Provides payroll information by answering questions and requests.
• Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local payroll, wage, and hour laws and best practices.
• Facilitates audits by providing records and documentation to auditors.
• Identifies and updates to payroll software, systems, and procedures.
• Check distribution
• Performs other duties as assigned, such as assisting with answering phone calls, foot traffic as needed.
• Bilingual preferred
• Extensive knowledge of payroll functions including preparation, balancing, and payroll taxes.
• Analyzing information, data Entry
• Excellent organizational skills and detail orientated.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, Excel or related software.
• Proficient with payroll software, Famous software and PET tiger is a PLUS
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration, or related field preferred.
• Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
• Must be able to lift 15 pounds at times.
26 freelances font une offre moyenne de 1075 $ pour ce travail
Hi, I have come across your post and as am expert in payroll would like to be payroll adiministrator. A bit about myself, my academic qualification is Chartered accountant. For the past seven years I have gained consi Plus
Hi there, I have read your project entitled “ Payroll administrator Job Summary ” I am a Certified Chartered Accountant and a duly certified mentor of ACCA (UK). I have already done numerous projects of this sort. You Plus
Dear Employer, Already do many similar project and completed it within your budget, time My Qualifications as under-: #Chartered Accountant(ACCA/CPA) #Laywer/advocate #Masters in commerce #Certified Auditor #Certifi Plus
Hello We are a leading outsourcing practice based in Sri Lanka providing bookkeeping, accountancy and taxation services to entities based in Australia, UK, Canada and Maldives. We would like to work on a contract ba Plus
To whom it may concern: I am extremely interested for this position, and hereby present my qualifications: I have been working as finance/accounting associates and admin officer for 4 years now. My major job is to en Plus
I am expert in this work I have experience there will be not any error have mad these kinds of payrolls that have been delivered in UK based organization and also un the middle east i have done it.
Hey, hope you're fine. I'm Shaheer doing Chartered Accountancy and was working in an Audit Firm. I'll handle this task in an affordable fee for you. And I've also audited the payroll department and will perform the tas Plus
Hello, I see you are looking for someone who can maintain a timely and accurate payroll transactions for your company. I would like to ask the following: Have you hired a Payroll Specialist before? What is your sin Plus
I can do all types of payroll- hourly, salary, commissions etc. I have used many payroll programs & have experience with benefits, taxes, employer & employee deductions, child support payments, weekly biweekly payroll Plus
My experience in providing consulting services in over the last 3 years provides us with a solid understanding of your business environment and needs. We have over 1,000 clients that work in. This represents 68% of th Plus
I am well versatile in payroll I can finish as per ur deadlines I and bids also so reasonable and work so fast believe me and give me the project
I am an MBA having a knowledge of accounting and bookkeeping, very honest towards my work. I am trustworthy person I assure you I will do your work with honesty and trust. Confident, Flexible and Dedicated to work in Plus
You will be happy to hire me and I am sure that you will hire me for full time also when you will se my work .I will Implements, maintains, and reviews payroll processing and payroll systems to ensure timely and accur Plus
Hello the Employers, I can't say that I am the most excellent candidate to apply for that position. But I am really the suitable person to fit for that position because I have the below skills which you need: [login to view URL] fu Plus
I am Experienced in Business Management , Business Planning , Senior Marketing, Marketing Tips, Leadership . I am graduated as Informatics Business and I am good at Office packs or payment service providers . Together Plus
I have an exprience with accounting and Payroll about 10 year where i did work for GE and wells Fargo as well as a third party.....So i can do it..
Hi There, Thanks for the Wonderful Opportunity! I am having around 3+ years experience in the industry, and a strong educational background featuring a degree in Chartered Accountant, I strongly believe I can make a si Plus
I have performed functions in the area of people management such as interviews for hiring, professional monitoring and development, dismissal, integration training for new employees, payroll management, vacation, thirt Plus