Experienced in survey (quantity approach) and individual face to face semi-structured interview (qualitative approach) research.
The consultant will review my survey for the quantities part of my PhD project and support me during progressing so to be sure that I am doing fine during my data collection phases.
I am seeking assistance in planning/preparation and post-scoring statistical analysis Approximately 120 survey (questionnaires) consisting of 63 questions using a Likert scale and fill in the blank, will be sent to the health provider. The sample will consist of those who fill out and return the questionnaire. I will disseminate, process and enter the data to be provided to the consultant for analysis.
1. Review and comment on the survey for phase one.
2. Comments and consult on instrument construction, data collection, sample size, scoring procedures, data entering in SPSS and what to do with missing data.
3. Provide statistical analysis, filling the result tables with label, comments on the tables, summary, and conclusions regarding the scored survey results.
4. Developing the semi-structured open ended interview questions (phase two) to have an in-depth understanding of the phenomena
5. Consult on interview data collection and analysis
28 freelances ont fait une offre moyenne de 28 £ /heure pour ce travail
Dear phd Student, consult with me and have a discussion with me. For discussion , I will not charge anything. You can have a video call with me and if satisfied, then you can hire me.
Hi, I am good in data analysis and can help in completing your mixed method research. Kindly message me so as to discuss further on the [url removed, login to view]